PET PASSION WEEK 2016, Nuremberg/Germany, 7-10 November 2016
PETnology Europe 2016: Digitization - Sustainability - Marine Littering
This year's PETnology conference agenda is covering 2 interesting panel discussions, technical presentations and workshops and strategic oriented company sessions. The event also includes 3 evening receptions and offers further networking opportunities during the breaks taking place in the exhibition area.
Special for end-users*: Free options at PETnology Europe conference
* End-users are defined as producers of mineral water, juices, teas, brewers, dairies, producers of other beverage, food, household or cosmetic products. Recyclers are defined as companies whose core business is recycling of PET and other plastics (subject to verification).
Conference Highlights 2016
This year's PETnology conference agenda is covering 2 top-level panel discussions, technical presentations and workshops and strategic oriented company sessions. The event also covers 3 evening events and offers further networking opportunities during the breaks taking place in the exhibition area.
Opening Presentation: Challenges 2020, Christoph Klenk, CEO Krones AG
First Day Panel Discussion:
Second Day Panel Discussion:
- Market trends and insights
- Material cycle, marine littering
- Biocatalytic recycling of PET
- PET recycling, sustainability
- Challenges for filling and converter companies
- Innovative solutions in injection, blowing, filling, bottle decoration
Speakers from (extract):
Agr International, Athena Automation, Coca-Cola, Corvaglia, EISBÄR, EREMA, Euromonitor, GEA, Husky, IKV, Intravis, KHS, Krones, Moretto, Netstal, NewInnoNet Project Network, NMP Systens, P.E.T. Engineering, Piovan, Sacmi, Siemens, SIPA, Uni Leipzig ...
PET PASSION WEEK Partners 2016
PETnology Europe 2016, Nuermberg, Germany
November 7th - 8th, 2015
PETarena 2016, Nuermberg, Germany
November 8th - 10th, 2016